Product Overview Video
Epitome - Foundation Composite Walls
CPS Panels provide many advantages compared to existing products, both from the viewpoint of contractors and homeowners. They use far fewer natural resources and require less energy to produce, resulting in substantially less environmental impact. The low permeable surfaces of CPS Panels provide for dry, environmentally friendly and cleaner living spaces. Because the panels are 7 inches thick (compared to a typical cast-in-place concrete wall, stud-framed and insulated at 12 inches) a CPS Panel foundation offers more usable living space. CPS Panels are a highly insulated building product that is both fire and water resistant. They are constructed of the same high performance composite materials used in aircraft, spacecraft, and underground storage tanks. They are structurally dependable, durable, and they withstand extreme weather conditions – all of which are vitally important aspects of a foundation.
Composite Wall Features
CPS Foundation Composite Panels provide many advantages compared to existing products, both from the viewpoint of contractors and homeowners.
Foundation Composite Walls have been designed to withstand six times a sand load, and can be installed in nearly any soil type. Each 24′ of foundation panel can withstand 1/2 million pounds of downforce.
Designed with the builder in mind, installation is simple. There is minimal training required for anyone skilled in the trade. Typical install is less than two hours.
Composites offer incredible performance, having gained the trust of engineers in aviation many years ago. The material can withstand extreme pressure and temperature changes with favorable expansion and contraction rates.
Foundation Composite Walls offer better energy efficiency with an inherent R-16.5 insulation value. There is an airtight transition between the floor and foundation that makes it more efficient than your standard concrete foundation.
- “Think it’s the way to go. If I were building again tomorrow, I’d use it again.” - Jim | Tomahawk, WI
- “Using basement as workshop while I build the rest of the house. Heats up easy and holds heat. Love it. Very comfortable.” - Bob | Pennsylvania
- “I didn’t run my de-humidifier all summer because the basement was so dry and comfortable – that’s the biggest difference I’ve noticed so far compared with other homes I’ve owned.” - Jerry | Eagle River, WI
- “Using an 80% efficiency furnace for temporary heat in the basement during construction. Runs less than 30% of the time. It’s amazing. There’s nothing else like this basement.” - Doug | Mondovi, WI
- “No condensation. I leave the access open and the basement stays warm just from the heat from upstairs.” - Roger | Antigo, WI
- “I didn’t have any frost build-up during winter construction. Wouldn’t be the case with a concrete wall.” - Randy | Three Lakes, WI
Composite Panel Systems are proud members of the following organizations.