Product Overview Video
Epitome - Foundation Composite Walls
CPS Panels provide many advantages compared to existing products, both from the viewpoint of contractors and homeowners. They use far fewer natural resources and require less energy to produce, resulting in substantially less environmental impact. The low permeable surfaces of CPS Panels provide for dry, environmentally friendly and cleaner living spaces. Because the panels are 7 inches thick (compared to a typical cast-in-place concrete wall, stud-framed and insulated at 12 inches) a CPS Panel foundation offers more usable living space. CPS Panels are a highly insulated building product that is both fire and water resistant. They are constructed of the same high performance composite materials used in aircraft, spacecraft, and underground storage tanks. They are structurally dependable, durable, and they withstand extreme weather conditions – all of which are vitally important aspects of a foundation.
Composite Wall Features
CPS Foundation Composite Panels provide many advantages compared to existing products, both from the viewpoint of contractors and homeowners.
Foundation Composite Walls have been designed to withstand six times a sand load, and can be installed in nearly any soil type. Each 24′ of foundation panel can withstand 1/2 million pounds of downforce.
Designed with the builder in mind, installation is simple. There is minimal training required for anyone skilled in the trade. Typical install is less than two hours.
Composites offer incredible performance, having gained the trust of engineers in aviation many years ago. The material can withstand extreme pressure and temperature changes with favorable expansion and contraction rates.
Foundation Composite Walls offer better energy efficiency with an inherent R-16.5 insulation value. There is an airtight transition between the floor and foundation that makes it more efficient than your standard concrete foundation.
- “Before this home, I built and lived in the home on the adjacent lot that featured an ICF basement. My EPITOME basement is noticeably more comfortable, dry and pleasant. My wife comments on that all the time.” - Bruce | Sugar Camp, WI
- “Think it’s the way to go. If I were building again tomorrow, I’d use it again.” - Jim | Tomahawk, WI
- “No condensation. I leave the access open and the basement stays warm just from the heat from upstairs.” - Roger | Antigo, WI
- “I set up a fly tying shop in the basement and my wife has her puzzles and crafts area claimed. EPITOME Walls extended our living space. It doesn’t feel like a basement down there.” - Dick | Lac Du Flambeau, WI
- “I didn’t have any frost build-up during winter construction. Wouldn’t be the case with a concrete wall.” - Randy | Three Lakes, WI
- "Heats up right away, stays dry & holds heat making it very comfortable! The kids used the basement all summer.” - Scott | Wausau, WI
Composite Panel Systems are proud members of the following organizations.